fredag 3 juni 2016

Billy Elliot recension

The move was inspiriting. It kind of told you that it is okay to be yourself and do what you want. The story was also great, maybe a bit expected. You know, poor boy gets a chance to live out his dream etc. his mother is dead and his father is still sad about it.
But I appreciate the different characters, because the worst thing ever is when the characters almost got the same personalities.
I love the culture and also, to be honest, their accents, even if I didn’t understand everything they said. I don’t think that there are many bad things about this movie, I mean; it was a bit boring in the beginning because it didn’t happen much. But it’s like that in most movies.

But it was a really good movie and I actually liked it more than I thought I would.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar